Homemade Goat's Milk Soap
*Great for Moderate to Dry Skin Types
This soap locks in moisture, provides nutrients only found with Goat's milk and has a rich lather that leaves your skin healthy, soft and vibrant. Amazing at healing certain skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis & rosacea. Also great for Diabetics.
Colors and designs vary according to fragrance ordered and batch made.
Our Goat's Milk Clean Cubes are a cold-processed soap and are done in small batches. All of our soap's have no additives or dyes, so the color is all natural. Each Clean Cube weighs an estimated 3 oz.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Grapeseed Oil, Goat's Milk,Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Lardate, Palm oil, fragrance.
- Almond - Very fragrant! Rich smell of toasted Almonds. Many compare it to Almond cookies or the Jergens original scented lotion.
- Apple Pie - A nice aroma of hot apple pie baking in the oven. Just like mom used to make.
- Bare - Unscented
- Blueberry Pumpkin- Fabulous aroma of pumpkin waffles covered with fresh ripe blueberries
- Butterbeer - Manage mischief with this intoxicating blend of rich warm butterscotch, bourbon and vanilla bean
- Country Cabin - Fabulous aroma of pumpkin waffles covered with fresh ripe blueberries
- Cranberry Chutney - Tart cranberry, warm cinnamon, and spicy clove dappled with droplets of sweet mandarin orange
- Eucalyptus - Clear your sinuses with this wonderful Eucalyptus blend
- Fall In The Hill Country - A delightful fall fragrance! It is everything fall is. It is crisp leaves under your feet when you are walking through the park on a misty day. It is refreshing, delightful and clean. It is the cool brisk air and the smell of fall. Who can put a finger on that smell?
- Girl's Weekend - An exhilirating blend of mandarin, coconut water, and orange with a floral heart of magnolia, iris, and rose on a dry base of cedarwood, amber, and musk.
- Honey & Oats - A delicate blend with whole wheat oats, raw local honey, vanilla and musk
- Lavender - A soothing and relaxing aroma of fresh cut lavender
- Library - Put on your smoking jacket and reading glasses, grab a leather-bound novel from the mahogany shelves, and flip through the dusty pages. This distinctive fragrance recalls the atmosphere of an historic library of yesteryear, beginning with a teakwood top note that gives way to a heart of cedar and leather. Earthy sandalwood, dark musk, and patchouli wrap up this woody scent.
- Midnight Mischief - The tantalizing aroma of sweet candied apples and pomegranates with hints of ivy and oakmoss
- Monkey Farts - A unique blend of bananas, coconut, mango, and vanilla.
- Patchouli - The unique woodsy blend of Patchouli Roots that will bring back memories of the 70's man..
- Spearmint - A burst of minty freshness sure to awaken the senses!
- Sweet Tater - Mashed sweet potato topped with the perfect touch of cinnamon and brown sugar
- Sweet Tooth - Candied cherries and fruits, along with frosting sprinkles and powdered sugar, make for a nosegasm
- Texan Pecan Pie - You can almost taste the creamy butter, Texan pecans, and real whipped cream
- Witches Brew - A web of fiery cinnamon and seductive clove with an intoxicating blend of smokey patchouli.