Get Puck'd Up - Bathe In Beer
*Great for Moderate to Oily Skin Types
Not your average Granny's artisan soap!
"Get Puck'd Up" with 4 oz of Texas Beer made into our Beer Puck Soap. These soaps have amazing fragrances and there is no trace of alcohol or carbonation.
Why Beer? Well, beer has natural agents to it already and packed with nutrients that definitely aid in healing rashes and acne. Due to the high content of yeast that beer posses, this soap is also naturally anti-bacterial. Combine the hops with the other oils makes a super rich lather, super moisturizing and also adds shine to hair and thickens it. Great for an all-in-one soap.
FRAGRANCE OF THE MONTH - November
Pipe Smoke - Go back to that nostalgic time of sitting on paw's lap and the rich smell of cherry tobacco in his pipe.
Dirty Hippie - the combination of patchouli and reefer with nutiness undertones. You cool, man?
- Bandera Cowboy - Seductive and rustic to the very country core! Barrel aged smooth bourbon with a kick of oak, wrapped up in fierce leather.
- Barber Shop - Heart notes of amber and rum with a light top note of musk, powder, shaving cream and Bay make this irresistible! If you are a Bay Rum lover, you'll love this blend.
- Bay Rum - a warm mix of allspice, caper, clove, nutmeg, orange, pine, patchouli, and vanilla.
- Bonfire - A fragrance reminiscent of gentle, dusky breezes and bonfires, with notes of dried, wind-blown leaves, heliotrope, charred woods of pine and cedar, amber, smoky sandalwood, and musk with a background containing hints of roasted marshmallows, brown sugar, coconut and soft vanilla. This is a fascinating, complex, unique and appealing scent.
- Cowboy Hangover - Bandera Cowboy with ground coffee beans. Wake up, bucko
- Ranch Hand - A truly amazing masculine fragrance with notes of citrus, bergamot, and sea salt as well as light floral notes of lavender, jasmine, and amber wood all on a bed of cedarwood and exotic musk.
- Sweet Bourbon - incredible combination of buttery caramel, dark wood, and aged bourbon whiskey. Hints of soft vanilla and velvety brown sugar emerge from the woody and musky base. You might be tempted to drink this because trust us, this is straight up aged bourbon whiskey right from the barrel. Rich and delicious.
- The Gentleman - A clean and fresh masculine fragrance with notes of citrus, dark oak, bergamot, and a hint of bourbon